Student Visa

Canada offers the best standard of living in addition to a clean, safe and hospitality environment. Canada is one such developed country, which offers everything, one aspires for. Besides being highly developed, industrialized and civilized nation with latest facilities and infrastructure, Canada also has pollution free environment, low crime rate and a longer life expectancy, than over 95% nations of the world. Owing to low population and high industrial advancement, it offers great job opportunities with permanent settlement options.

People wonder,

  • Why over 97% of GEPSI’s clients get visas?
  • Why our students excel in obtaining jobs during and after their studies?
  • Why our students easily get Immigration after studies?
  • Why our students succeed bringing their family in Canada while and after studies?

There are specific reasons behind these questions.

Thousands of students select to process their admission application and visa applications through GEPSI every year because of our Ethics, Efficiency, Experience and Expertise.

There are some exclusive benefits, when you process your Student Visa application through GEPSI – A Certified Immigration Services Provider (ICCRC Member)

  • GEPSI Consultancy has been assisting hundreds of students in obtaining student visa with admission in top colleges and universities of USA, Canada and New Zealand. We have over 15000 satisfied clients and have been operating from the same location for over Twelve years.
  • Due to our ethical, sincere and dedicated approach, most of our clients have succeeded in achieving their visas, career and migration goals.
  • “GEPSI Immigration Services” has its own office in Canada and our students have been getting extraordinary benefits by availing accurate and ethical guidance on immigration or visa matters. GEPSI’s Canadian office deals with all sorts of Immigration and Visa matters and have been assisting clients from about 10 countries.
  • Unauthorized consultants cannot represent any immigration or visa application and may have limited knowledge. They are not regulated by any authority or regulatory body to ensure accuracy, ethical service and sincerity. GEPSI Immigration Services, and its Director Mr. Chirag Nanavati are Canadian Government Approved ICCRC Members, and are authorized to represent you application officially to the Canadian Government.

Unfortunately, there are number of unauthorized advisors, whose education, experience, whereabouts, criminal record, and ethics are not verified by the government. Such unauthorized advisors may claim to be able to get you a visa through dishonest means; however, such fake claims may lead you into a major loss.

  • Unauthorized and Uneducated agents can jeopardize your career and your life goals.
  • Many agents provide lucrative offers to tempt clients and make money.
  • Many abroad education agents have entered this sector with an aim JUST to make money. Due to lack of their efficiency, education, international exposure or ethics, these agents end up sending students into those colleges which grant maximum commissions and compromise on the quality of education.
  • Taking service from an immigration consultant who is not regulated could affect your career and life.

 I request you to arrange your appointment and meet us with all the educational and experience related documents, so that our Guidance Officer at GEPSI can analyze your application and suggest you the correct path to proceed further. We will be pleased to offer you most economic and accurate services as per your desired target.

Students from all over the world,come to study in Canada and after graduating, many of them stay on to work and live and raise a family in Canada. Whether you wish to attend a short English course, or full time University or College program, we can help you with your initial Study Permit, extensions of an existing Study Permit, your post-graduate work permit or your application for permanent residency.

The Student Visa to Canada allows overseas students to study at many of its world-class Universities and Colleges. More than 250,000 students come to study in Canada every year. This does not include people studying French or English as a second language.

You need to obtain a Canadian Study Permit (Visa) if you intend to take any program which is longer than six months. You do not need a study permit if you are planning to study in a short-term program in Canada of six months or less, as you may enter on a visitor visa.

Selecting a College, Course or Location:
  • You must enroll in a valid, accredited and reputed College/University.
  • You must ensure that you are enrolling in a program of your choice, which meets your academic and work background along with your future goal.
  • You must research enough to find different programs and the related job opportunities upon graduation.
  • You should select a college / university offering programs at lower fees with up-to-date infrastructure, hands-on projects, internships, and job placement assistance.
  • By giving us appropriate time, we can conduct a thorough research based on your academic history and career goal and may be able to find one of the best available option for you.
Student Visa Requirements:
  • To give IELTS exam and score as per the requirements to get accepted in your desired course
  • to obtain a letter of acceptance from the school of your choice
  • proof that you have enough money to pay school fees and live near the school
  • to establish that you will return home at the end of your studies
  • to pass a medical exam if needed; and
About your Statement of Purpose – Student Visa Application:
  • It is very important to select a well-educated and experienced guide to represent your visa application
  • You may receive your visa only if the Visa Officer is satisfied with your answers to the following questions:
    • Why do you want to study in Canada?
    • Why do you want to study at a particular College/University?
    • Why have you selected a particular program?
    • Who will sponsor you? Why? What are their liabilities, Income, Savings, etc.?
    • Wrong or immature language can disqualify your application.
    • Answering truthfully and being straight is the best policy
    • Providing appropriate documents as per the CHC requirements is must
    • Justify clearly and strongly through SOP: Why you wish to study in Canada?

The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.

A work permit under the PGWPP may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years. A post-graduation work permit cannot be valid for longer than the student’s study program, and the study program must be a minimum of eight months in length. For example, if you graduate from a four-year degree program, you could be eligible for a three-year work permit if you meet the criteria. If you graduate from an eight-month certificate program, you would be eligible for a work permit that is valid for no more than eight months.

To obtain a work permit after your graduation, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Be 18 years of age or older at the time of application
  • You must have continuously studied full time in Canada and you must have completed a program of study that lasted at least eight months.
  • In addition, you must have graduated from:
    • a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec), or
    • a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, or
    • a private secondary or post-secondary institution (in Quebec) offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to a diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP), or
    • a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees but only if you are enrolled in one of the programs of study leading to a degree as authorized by the province and not in all programs of study offered by the private institution.
  • You must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution indicating that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.
  • You must have completed and passed the program of study and received a notification that you are eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate.
  • You must have a valid study permit when you apply for the work permit.
Dependent of an International Student:

Canada’s commitment to family unification means that international students and their families have the opportunity to experience Canadian life together. Whether it is for a few months or for several years, international students will be comforted to know that their loved ones can be nearby as they pursue their dreams of obtaining a Canadian education.

  • An international student may bring his or her dependents to Canada by one of two routes. A spouse or common-law partner who plans to work while in Canada has the option to apply for his or her Open Work Permit before entering the country, upon arrival to Canada, or after entering the country.
  • Workpermits for the dependent spouse or common-law partner are valid for the same period of time as your study permit. Note: Accompanying spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for an open work permit, which means they do not need a job offer or a Labour Market Impact Assessment from ServiceCanada.
    • You may apply for the work permit of your spouse or common-law partner if: you are a full-time student at:
  1. a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec
  2. a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or
  3. a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees
  4. you have a valid study permit for over 6 months
For most accurate information on obtaining your student visa:

I request you to arrange your appointment and meet us with all the educational and experience related documents, so that one of our Guidance Officers at GEPSI can analyze your application and suggest you the correct path to proceed further.

GEPSI’s vision will be help you achieve your target using most economic and accurate method.